A really common thing when it comes to marketing is the lack of a plan. It seems to often be an afterthought UNTIL the business isn’t growing.
I didn’t just see this in the freelance world, I saw this a lot in the corporate world too! How is this possible?! As a marketer, I wonder how anyone could make it without a marketing plan, but I’m clearly biased.
The thing is, these businesses were making it, sort of. Amazing things weren’t happening, but they were paying the bills. As you can probably guess, once we got a marketing plan in place, things really started to move and take off.
In this week’s episode, I will be breaking down exactly what happens when you don’t have a marketing plan. With each consequence, I will give you action steps to make sure you’re on the right track. In the end, we are going to put all of this together and start building a simple marketing plan for you.
What we cover in this episode:
- Ways a marketing plan elevates your business
- The marketing funnel and how to align your marketing strategy with it (2:45)
- How a marketing plan plays a role in your content plan (7:55)
- What you should be spending most of your money on (11:07)
- What you should be spending most of your time on (11:07)
- How to get started on your marketing plan (13:57)
Things I mentioned:
The Chaos to Clarity Method 2020 Group Coaching Program
Have you subscribed to my podcast?
Don’t miss an episode and subscribe! I put out a new episode every Monday morning to help you build your wellness business, so you don’t want to miss one. In my podcast episode, I pack in resources and freebies to help you navigate your marketing journey in your business.