This is a crazy time in life right now. With so many things shut down and people staying inside their homes with little notice, the world wasn’t quite ready to go 100% virtual overnight.
While this is a really difficult time for many, as business owners, we need to act. It’s really easy to get distracted and feel confused about everything when the world abruptly changes, but in 3 months, what we do in this time is really going to matter… a lot.
We have to all come out of the other end in a better place and that is going to require us to adapt and quickly. In this episode, we are discussing how to adapt during a time of chaos such as this one.
In this episode you will learn:
- What you need to be adaptable
- Why being adaptable is a must in business and in life
- The steps I take to adapt to new situations
- How outsourcing can help you adapt
- Why we need to get out of our comfort zone
Things I mentioned:
Follow me on instagram christinadbernhard