Creating valuable content is the foundation of building authority online so you can get clients and get found and trusted online. While we know this, getting 100% consistency can be hard for some. In my work, I noticed the biggest reason my clients weren’t consistency wasn’t their work ethic. They had that covered. It was because they weren’t choosing a content creation path that was right for them.
Content creation must fit into your life and be something you can maintain for…ever. This means that you might have to do some experimenting. If you’re struggling to stay consistent or you feel like you’re not getting results with the content you are creating, this episode is for you. Find out what kind of content you should be creating and get started!
What we cover in this episode:
- Reflecting on what you’re currently doing
- How to tell if what you’re doing is the right content type for you
- The obstacles in video and podcasting and how to overcome them
- Benefits of voice and video
- Your next steps to finding what’s right for you
Things I mentioned:
Free Quiz: Find out which type of content creation is right for you