I’m sure you’ve heard, 2020 is RIGHT around the corner! This is my absolute favorite time of year! I’m obsessed with goal-setting and planning! It couldn’t be more fun and exciting for me!
Every year, I make the decision to play BIGGER the following year and I want to help you do that too! I sat down and thought of five new projects that you can try in 2020 to help you play even bigger too! These five projects will allow you to grow a bigger audience, connect with your audience and serve them even more. Which in turn, means more money, more impact and more fulfillment through your work.
Listen to these five projects and be sure to include them in your 2020 plans for next year!
What we cover in this episode:
- How to be positioned as the expert
- How to turn more of your audience to clients
- A simple way you can learn more about your audience
- Ways to get more engagement from your audience
- Why and how to shorten your learning curve
- My favorite way to get motivated and be held accountable
- Ways to share content faster and easier with your audience
Things I mentioned:
Have you subscribed to my podcast?
Don’t miss an episode and subscribe! I put out a new episode every Monday morning to help you build your wellness business, so you don’t want to miss one. In my podcast episode, I pack in resources and freebies to help you navigate your marketing journey in your business.